Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Christmas Card Buffett

17 Cards are in this $15 buffet.

Sign up for a 2 hours session.  You can make 1 or 2 cards of the 17 offered.  You will probably make from 6 - 12 cards during that time.  We will start on time and you can't start making a new card 5 minutes before ending.  You can make what you can in 2 hours.  10 people can come at one time.  I timed it and most of the cards will take between 10 - 15 minutes. The cards that use markers may take longer depending on how long you take to color the image.

You will work as an individual at your own speed.  You will pick up a packet which has the pieces cut out. There will be a sample and instructions. You will share the inks, blocks and markers at the table.  You need to stamp and sometimes cut and then put the card together.  This is the first time I have tried this.   I have cut 5 of each of the cards.  Once the cards are gone they are probably gone unless I still have some paper left to cut new cards of that style. This will be a first come first serve basis.

The dates I have open are: October 5,6,7,8,14,15,19,28 and November 4,5,6,10,11,18.  Groups of 3 - 10 can come during the day or at night.  If you place an order over $20, I will waive the $15 for the workshop. Email me if you are interested. 
These are the 17 cards:
















No comments:

Post a Comment