Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Plan for the New Year!

I have been reading lately about setting goals but making sure you write them down.  It is easy to forget things.  During December you can get the Everyday Life album with the Everyday life 2016 planner pages and the coordinating Perfect Plan roller stamp for only $29.92 (+shipping and tax).  You save over 15%!  Get ready for the new year!  We can even have a group that works on keeping their planners as gorgeous as we can make them. 
You can order things from my Online Business page.  I have been busy making Christmas presents.  I have planned the new cards for the January Card Buffet.  If you are interested in dates, let me know.  There is a new Seasonal Expression 1 catalog that will be good for the next 4 months!  I have seen the great things that are coming and I know you will be excited as soon as you see them too.

The Holiday Expressions catalog will be done as of December 31 so if there is anything that you want from this, you need to get it before then.  Remember that the December Stamp of the Month is the Candlelight Garden will also not be available after December 31.  It is a very versatile stamp that you can use for many occasions.  

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment