Saturday, January 7, 2017

Workshop Your Way - Swan Lake (mine and CTMH) pluse Pocket Plus!

Workshop Your Way is very versatile.  I have done a design using the Workshop your Way - my way and then with the downloaded directions.  You can get the directions from my website.



Now you can see the 3 - 2 page layouts that  came with the directions:


How many times do you just have a few photos that just don't fit on the pages you have made?  Close To My Heart came out with Memory Protectors - Pocket Plus.  These are half pages that will hold photos and journaling as well as paper.  Design 1 is 3 horizontal 4x6 inch pockets.  Design 2 is 2 vertical 6x4 pockets.  Design 3 is 6 vertical 3x4 pockets and Design 4 is 4 horizontal 3x4 pockets.  You can find them in the Annual book or on my website.  



No comments:

Post a Comment