Monday, July 17, 2017

Thin cut challenges keep coming!

Remember at the beginning of July when I posted the 3 cards?  I tried to see if just using cardstock would work.  I would have random stamped them but once glued, its a little too late.  Thin Cuts to the rescue.  I added some thin cuts to those same cards and like them a lot better.  I used our ShinHan alcohol markers because the design was so intricate.  I used the clear and gold Shimmer Brush to the Thin cuts for extra glitter.  It works in person better than photos.


I am still on the way of getting the 125 Thank You cards for the September wedding.  Here were some more cards that I made with the Thin Cuts for an upcoming class and thank yous.

I used Shimmer Brush on these cards too for extra pizazz.  What are you doing?  Make some cards and pages and get posting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment