Thursday, August 10, 2017

Make it from your heart - Volume 3

I love Close To My Heart.  One reason is that the books and instructions provided give a wonderful base and the opportunity to make changes.  The larger books are no longer availalbe.  There is a new instruction book.  You can look in the front and see what layouts you might have with different number of photos plus in the back you can see how to use the pocket pages and 1/2 pages.

I love to create albums with paper packets.  What I did was to take Pattern 2, 3, 5, 10, 14, and 18.  I then planned the cuts altogether.  The following posts will show Whimsy fundamentals, Adventure fundamentals, and Basic fundamentals all using the same patterns.  I took 12 sheets for base pages and 12 sheets to cut.  You end up with 6 - 2 page layouts.  To embellish each set, I took Complements for each set.  The compliments are a combination of stickers, diecuts from chipboard.  They also include 6 divisions of what is provided.  I stayed with their suggestions.  



Each set is different and wonderful.  You can combine them or use them in the "family of paper".  Check out my website: barbarapagekell.ctmh.com to check out the new Annual book.  Email me revskell@gmail.com if you want the rough design of the patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment