Wednesday, October 4, 2017

October Cards and Stronger Together stamp set

October is a month for thinking about fall colors, birthdays and preparing for celebrations.  Into our world has come devastating hurricanes and mass shooting.  Close To My Heart has come out with a stamp with the proceeds going to hurricane relief.
You can purchase it from my website barbarapagekell.ctmh.com You can find it under Shop, Stamps and Charity.  It is possible to combine wonderful sayings on the inside of your cards as well as keeping them blank so that they are ready for multiple occasions in your life.

These are the October cards.

 This card uses the new think cut leaves with the older thin cut "Hello" and "Thanks".  Under the glitter leaves, there was a green leaf that was sponged with fall colors.  You can rotate the card to either landscape or portrait.  This one can be a card that you could us the Stronger together sayings on the inside.


It may not be visible but the background is the leaf embossing folder.  Because the Close to my heart paper has a white core, you can sand them and they show up white.  I still have some of the chalks we used to use.  I used makeup cotton squares to put the color on the leaves in the back.  

I used a heart embossing folder and didn't sand or put chalk on this card.  I had an old 4 stamp set that was great for this card.  I used the shimmer brush on the 'icing' to set it off and added some sequins.  I love the thin cut words from Close to my heart.  I also love the glitter paper.  The thin cut words seem to come out so much nicer than on the Cricut.  Check out all our thin cuts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment