Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Got Candy and using that guide for other paper

 Got candy was a great set of pages and candy toppers.  Our group, however wanted just pages.  There were 3 2-page layouts and a single page.  I duplicated the single page and have enough left over for another another 2 page layout.  First I will show you the Got candy pages and then an older packet I found called Sugar Rush. 






Now you can see what using a different paper does to the pattern.







It is fun to take a pattern and use it again with different paper.  I did have the embellishments from the other paper which helped it go faster.  I have tried this with just paper and found that I could use the Cricut and stamps and Thin cuts I have to make it really work.  Try it some time and post what you think about changing up the paper. 


No comments:

Post a Comment