Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day cards

 Check out my website for Perfect Match for the different kit possibilites to make pages, cards and toppers.  I have used the paper to make some of my own cards.


Remember the thin cut that has all those little doors?  It is a perfect way to do a wonderful card for the kids or the kids at heart in your life.


This is a card for that special someone in your life.



This was a thin cut for a birthday card wheel.  I transformed it into a Valentine card wheel.  Spin and see what things 'Love is' this season.


There is a special heart thin cut for a shaker card and even if you can make your own hearts by thin cuts, there are some great new plastic hearts that go inside of the card.


I put the envelope I stamped right under the card so it is an illusion that the card is bigger than it is. This features the new card and envelope for the 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card size.  This is for those with a big heart.  

Post what you are working on for your Valentine's Day cards.  I would like to see your creativity.  



No comments:

Post a Comment