Friday, September 3, 2021

National Stamping Month - Slimline Collection

 I have fallen in love with the Slimline cards!  This collection is amazing.  You can get the stamps, stamp and thin cuts, background thin cuts separately or as a bundle and you have the workshop guidelines you can download.

The bundle of stamps and thin cuts and papers can be found on my site.  Here are just the stamps and thin cuts.








Each of the cards can be full of sparkles.  The directions tell you how to put the cards together.  If you look at the cards, each of the images are thin cut.  When I do this over again, I am going to just get 2 sheets of  4 x 12 Daisy White and cut them all at once by looking at the cards and doing the double sets a second time.  I did mark zip lock bags and put the thin cuts in their appropriate numbered bag.  There is a good amount of work to cut, stamp outline and then color each of the thin cuts.  This is however the National Stamping Month collection.  You will get your stamping muscles a good work out. 

I love that they give you both vertical and horizontal sayings to stamp on the inside.  These can be used on a variety of cards past this collection.


You also have a variety of saying on each stamp set.  The workshop guidelines gives you a suggestion but you can really make these your own by choosing a variety of things.
 

After I follow the directions, I always decide to play and see what I can do.  The following are the cards I made.  The guidelines gives you 2 cards per design which is how I have the saying next to the front.  I only did 1 of each design I came up with.





You can make a variety of cards using a variety of paper.  Share your creations and see what joy you have working with this great National Stamping Month collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment