Thursday, September 14, 2023

Seeing how many different ways I can use the same thing

 Most of the time I make a sample of a card that is going to be in my card class.  I have taken lately to just making cards and using different techniques and having fun.

I challenged myself to use the Square Windows z4104

The first stamp set I used was  One of those Days D2178 (this stamp set is no longer available)

In the background I did the new "smooshing" technique with Distress Oxide inks.  I used regular Mist cardstock for the square windows.


The second things I tried was using glitter paper for the square windows but using the National Stamping Month - Say it with style stencil with It's your birthday CC9237.


The last one was with glitter squares but just using Distress Oxide inks for the background.  I splattered some water but it doesn't show us well in the photo.  I used the Distress oxide inks for the coloring of the flowers and the sentiment.  The stamp set is Floral notes Z7071


It really makes the same square windows look very different.  Let me know if you are challenging yourself to do different things with your stamp sets in card making. 


No comments:

Post a Comment