Monday, January 19, 2015

Create a Mini Album in January


This is a new year.  It will go fast.  One way to remember what has happened is to journal. I have chosen a new method to mark my monthly highlights.  I decided to use the January National Papercrafting Month Kit.  I used the My Creation Kraft Mini book and the Year>>Noted Paper to create my new year's book.

Until January 31, you can get the paper kit with a C size stamp set, stickers, cardstock and Background and Texture paper for $5 when you purchase $50.  By the way you can also get the Stamp of the Month with a $50 purchase!  For $10 you can get the kit and the My Creation Kraft Mini book.  

I put the Mini book and the paper kit together but there is much more you can use the kit for.   You can use this paper with the Picture My Life or regular 12 x 12 scrapbook pages. I used the stamp set that came with the kit as well as other Close To My Heart Stamps.   I used the Stitch Guide and Foam Mat as well as the Cricut Artfully Set - Pocket Cards.   Take a look at the pages.  You can add photos.  I am going to take the end day of each month and record the highlights in journaling and photos.












No comments:

Post a Comment