Sunday, May 31, 2015

I am getting ready for family gatherings - are you ready?

Each summer there are times that I am in settings where family and friends ask "How is everyone in your family?"  Every year I have tried a different album so that I can share photos and the story of the year in a relatively short time.  This year I made the little booklet from Artiste on page 60.  I cut 24 pages and decorated them on both sides.  It turned out quite nice and I will make a second one for my husband as we sometimes are not in the same place at the same time with the same people at these events.


I also posted the link to the YouTube from Close To My Heart of some of the other mini albums you can choose from.  Think ahead and get ready to find a way to share your story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment