Friday, May 15, 2015

Looking for help

This July I am going to the Close To My Heart Convention in California.  One of the things that consultant do is swaps.  You make cards and swap with other consultant.  This way you get ideas and samples that you can show to your people.  The cards need to be with more flair and perfection.  I have been trying to see what I would like to do.  I just keep making cards and making cards.  I need a little help to either stop or keep going on making cards. 

Those people that respond in person, by email or on this blog will be put in a drawing for the cards shown here.  I need to pick out 2 or 3 and make 40 - 50 of each.  What do you think?  Did a design work but the colors didn't?  Do you like a certain card or cards?  Let me know if I can stop and order supplies or if I should keep going for more designs.  Thanks 














No comments:

Post a Comment