Wednesday, February 7, 2018

More Chelsea Gardens

I took the Chelsea Gardens 12 pages and Coordinating Cardstock 12 pages, and still had a full page of Charcoal and Mink for Cricut embellishing.  I have scraps and cards that I can use on our Daisy White paper if I do need more pages.   I used the Close to my Heart Artistry Cricut for embellishment.  The first set of photos are the straight cut.  The second set has the Artistry embellishment.  You could also use the Chelsea Garden Compliments  and Chelsea Gardens Dots and Gems and Cream Ribbon

There is a new Make it from your Heart Volume 4. This is a great resource for making pages.  Make it from your Heart Volume 3 is for cards.  Volumes 1 and 2 have both pages and cards.  These are great "recipes" for making projects from either scraps or paper you have or paper you wish to order.  In the front of the book it shows you the basic outline and how many photos are on a page.  Then each one shows you the layout,  several finished options, and the cutting guide. 

Don't forget the Flip Flaps of various sizes. go over the photos and offer more photos as well as journaling space.  There are also Pocket Plus Memory Protector 1/2 pages for various photos that allow you to add more photos in the middle of your 12x12 pages. 

Close to my Heart gives you projects that are complete (see my earlier post on Chelsea Gardens).  They also give you the tools to do your own creations.  Contact me if you want to make pages or cards.  If you have 2 - 3 people interested in making projects, you can come to my house or I can bring the workshop to your home. 

 Make it From Your Heart Vol 4 Pattern 1

Make it from your Heart Vol 4 Pattern 3

Make it from your Heart Vol 4 Pattern 5

Make it from your Heart Vol 4 Pattern 17

Make it from your Heart Vol 4 Pattern 9


Below are the same pages with embellishments from Close To My Heart Artistry Cricut cartridge.








No comments:

Post a Comment