Tuesday, March 6, 2018

My workshop for Postcard Perfect

In May - National Scrapbooking Month - the paper will be available for Postcard Perfect.  I have designed a workshop that will give you 6 - 2 page layouts and 2 of those pages will have 6x12 flip flaps which gives you more pages.  I am making an album for my son and his fiance for 2017 and 2018 engagement through wedding.  It won't take long to make the pages but the embellishment will take a little bit.  You can do what you want for embellishments noting that I have a specific project in mind for my paper and you probably will too.  You can buy the paper in May and we can do the workshop in May/June or July. 
 Layout 1
 Right side of Layout 1 with the 6x12 flipflaps
Layout 2
 Layout 3
 Layout 4
Layout 5
Layout 6
Right side of Layout 6 with 6x12 flip flaps

Let me know if you are interested in this workshop and I will fit it into the schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment