Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Spring Card Buffet

Tomorrow we will meet at the Indian Agency House in Portage at 12:30.  Monday the 19 we will meet at the First United Methodist Church in Baraboo (on Broadway off the square).  In
3 hours you will get a chance to make 8 cards from 13 designs.  Some of the people who signed up can't make the Agency house so I will be having a card making time at my house after the 19th.  Contact me with your free times.












 I love this "gift" card card.  There are 2 outside designs.
I love the versatility of the Close To My Heart stamps and paper.  These designs can really change to whatever you wish them to say.  The paper being a different design on both sides, makes it possible to have such a variety of cards.  This buffet should be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment