Saturday, May 12, 2018

6 x 8 albums



I am a little late in getting "The Important Things" Album done.  I have made the Kitchen Traditions Recipe kit.  I have made some Christmas presents using this size.  I am beginning to love the versatility and creativity that can come from the 6 x 8 albums. 

You have page protectors that are 6x8, 2 - 4x6 and 4 - 3x4 sizes.   You can use a variety of flip flaps to expand the number of photos you can use.  

You can make a calendar in this medium.  You can make an album.  You can do a trip or event that is smaller in size from the 12 x 12 layouts and still have layouts!  If anyone would like to explore making this size album, please let me know.  I have some designs in mind and some creative ways of using the Picture My Life and Paper packets.  Let's get creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment