Saturday, October 6, 2018

Getting ready for Halloween!

I had some old leftovers of Halloween compliments and packets.  I also had a full packet from "Cats and Bats".  I decided to get ready for this years Halloween pictures early. 

 

I love the Close to My Heart VersaMat as it is easy to get those diagonal cuts and straight placements.


Because I had "left overs" from the original projects, I used these and stamps to embellish my pages.

Below are the Layouts 2 and 3 - regular and then embellished.




One could use stamps and Cricut shapes and letters to do the same thing.  You could also use this layout with different paper and get a very different look.  

Remember that you can always turn your pages 1/4 turn and get very different looks as well.  You can use the 1/2 page protectors for 4x6 and 3x4 photos or use Flip Flaps if you have extra photos but don't want to keep making pages.  See what you can do for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment