Thursday, January 3, 2019

Valentine's Day Cards - I Heart Us

I love the versatility of the Close To My Heart papers. Each paper set has a name. In the new catalog, there is a paper called "I heart us". There is a deluxe kit which

focuses on assembling a 6" × 8" mini album, creating a wreath by stamping, and paper weaving. This kit makes 1 two-page layout, 2 single pages, and a 12-page 6" × 8" mini album.



You can go to my website and get this workshop or get the workshop without the stamp.


I do card workshops during the month. People make 3 cards. Because of when we meet, I am offering the Valentine's day cards this month. I know that some people don't do the holiday cards so I give them options for making it another card.




This stamp set have other things to offer. I also bring other stamps with sentiments that vary but can be anything from birthday, to sympathy, to thinking or you, or thank you.


Here is the stamp set which you can see can easily become a thank you card.


One of the other cards is definitely a Valentines' day card.
There is variety in the stamp set:
I am offering a different stamp set if they so choose, it can be Valentine's Day as well as a "thinking of you" or "Thanks".
The last card can easily be a sympathy or thinking of you card.
I use the paper packet and cardstock packet from the I Heart us.
I have lots of paper left over for scrapbook or cards projects.  I enjoy the card kits and scrapbook kits that come from Close To My Heart but every so often I love creating my own.  Enjoy looking at my website for all the new products.  The catalog goes for 4 months.  Check out what is new!

Start the year out right being creative and having fun with all your dreams of cards and scrapbook.  There are so many different sizes of scrapbooks to enjoy.  This kit allows you to do 12x12 and 6x8.  You have such a variety of ways to journal, keep photos and keep in touch with friends and family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment