Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Every Little Thing Paper packet

Close to My Heart now has 2 catalogs.  One is for all year and contains the basics.  The other is for just TWO months!.  There is a wonderful scrapbook workshop and card kit.  There are also the basics that you can use to your maximum creativity.  I helped the grandkids make their albums and then I made my basic album.  I don't have photos in it yet.

I used:
Every Little Thing Paper Packet and Sticker sheet x7248S
Every Little Thing Coordinating cardstock X7248D
Every Little Thing Vellum Die Cuts Z3521
Picture my Life Cards - Every Little Things X7248E
Every Little Thing Scrapbooking stamp D1877

There are several new things which are fabulous!

The Alcohol markers are now Spectrum Noir and have 3 shades of the color.  This is great for blending.
Close To My Heart has partnered with Melissa Esplin a renowned calligraphy and lettering expert.  There are special small brush pens, a Penmanship "how to" book with pages you can use vellum paper to learn and to follow and stamps made from her handwriting.

If you have worked with me for any time, you know that I am always pushing journal writing as when you look back in your albums, many of the details not written there are also not in your memory.

The Vellum Die cuts are fantastic.  I used the Spectrum Noir markers on the back and blended really well.  Usually I had trouble with any adhesive showing through but that isn't the case with these wonderful die cuts.

I love the Storyteller by Stacy Julian - another partnership with Close to My Heart.  I always enjoyed using the flip flaps but her book has encouraged me to use various sizes of page protectors as well as the 1/2 and full pages as a way to enhance using photos and journaling to tell an extended story.

I did a video to show you how my album is coming along. I seem to be having a problem getting the video here.  I have taken individual photos but it is hard to see the 1/2 page memory protectors and whole page ones. 

There is a special memory protector combo pack.  If you buy the special memory protector pack and a paper packet, a sticker sheet, coordinating cardstock and picture my life cards, I will help you put your album together in a way you have never dreamed possible. 












No comments:

Post a Comment