Tuesday, July 14, 2020

A challenge for you

We all like challenges that are fun and help us be creative!  Here is the first challenge to start with.

The card stock I use is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.  The 2 cuts are 3/4 x 4 1/4 and 2 1/2 x 4 1/4


This is a simple background for a variety of opportunities.  To get your creativity juices flowing, I have made some samples to get you going.

You can see that one is landscape and one portrait.  I used CTMH shimmer trim and on the left card I added Stickles and the right Shimmer Brush.  The Stickles are great but need time to set before you move them. 






For these 2 cards, I used an older set of cat stamps and again did one landscape and one portrait.  I used Shimmer trim on the right card but just the paper piece.  You can use the Gold Thread, twine or ribbon as well over the 3/4 x 4 1/4 in the middle or above or on the side. 



There was also a dog stamp set awhile a go.  On the cats I used the die cut heart and here I used a cute square.

For these I used the tag stamps and thin cuts but if you look close, I used liquid glass over the flower for a catchy look.



I used one stamp set for the tags and used 2 different sentiment stamp sets for the words.  It is fun to mix and match different stamps and sayings.  

I hope you have a great time trying to see how you can use a basic design challenge and have the cards look so different.  Have fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment