Sunday, July 5, 2020

Combining older Thin Cuts with a new stamp set

I have enjoyed and shared cards made with our windows Thin Cuts.  There is one with 12 squares and one with 12 circles.



In the catalog for July and August, there is a new stamp that will work with both of these Thin Cuts.


The Stamp set is called Little Buddies.



I always like to try out what might work for cards.  I have put the small squares and circles behind the Thin Cuts but this time I just put paper that covered the card and put the Thin Cut on and then stamped and cut out the 12 critters and bumped them up with 3 d foam.



I am going to "play" with this stamp set and these Thin Cuts some more.  I do like coloring the animals about their right shades but on one card I just used different colors and I sort of like that card too.  If you decide to make some cards, let me know how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment