Sunday, September 6, 2020

Creativity in Motion

 September is National Stamping Month and Close To My Heart has hit this bundle out of the park!  The theme is Creativity in Motion.  There are a variety of cards that you can make.  Go to my website to see the projects you can do.  The bundle is 20% off buying each item individually.  

September 19 at 2 pm MDT, CTMH will have an online workshop on putting all of the pieces together.  You can create together and enjoy the National Stamping Day.  Besides the products you see on that page, you will also need the thin cut rectangle and square.  I have been having fun with the 6x6 and 8x8 size papers that I have long forgotten I had to use.  Good news is that I am using up my stash, bad news there is only one of a kind papers in the stash so if I really like something - there is only 1 of a kind to admire and give away.  Here are some of the creations I have had fund making.







 Click the link - get the bundle and join in the Creativity in Motion.  Join in the CTMH official Facebook page and sign up as "going" to the September 19 event.  Come to my business Facebook page and join from there and keep up with what I am doing.  Let me know if you want to join the Zoom pages or cards that happen once a month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment