Friday, October 29, 2021

Pumpkin Spice Plus

 There is a neat packet of paper called "Pumpkin Spice".  Here are the 3 double page layouts.




After every set of pages there are always left over pieces.  What does one do?  I used to keep it with the pages and then when I used them in an album, if I needed more pages, I would have the paper and make them.  Then I started taking the done pages and putting them together with other done pages with the pieces in labeled in bags but.... when I needed more pages I couldn't find the bags with the scraps.  

How I am trying something else.  Because we have pocket pages, I am making 4x6 , 6x4 and 3x4, 4x3 pml cards and putting them with the done pages.  Here is what I have done so far.


I found the matching stamp set and I still have a few more cards to make and I am going to use the stamp set to finish off more cards.

Leave a message about what you do with your scraps.  I know some people make cards with them, but the card I make are samples for my classes and I need more than scraps to work with.  




No comments:

Post a Comment