Friday, October 15, 2021

What do you do with scraps and leftovers?

 When I did all the shaker cards, I was left with glitter rectangles. I also have left over pieces from many projects. CTMH now sells white cards only but I have some of the Colonial White (ecru) left over. I also have made many thin cuts for people to choose from with their shaker cards.  I decided to try and use them up as well - as best as I could. I decided to play with ideas that I want to use for my Christmas Card buffet.  Here is the result of the play time:




What is left after the smallest rectangle shaker size is a small solid piece which fits on the bottom of the tag and shows through the heart as a glitter heart.  

I still have scraps left but it is fun to see what you can make.


Share what you can do with your left overs and scraps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment