Friday, December 31, 2021

Wander - 16 cards

One of my New Year's Resolution will be to do my kits while they are still in the catalog.  Another of my New Year's Resolutions is to not to put kits away that I want to do "sometime".  Sometime is now for me.  

I love these cards and one of the kits that is coming up (I still have 2 card workshops with me that are not done).  I still really like them but when I looked at the guidelines, the small large number of thin cuts meant that I wasn't going to do it for my card classes.  In the throws of life and getting the card classes together, these great kits were left behind.  I do multiple cards for classes.  I have some great cards but when it takes too much time to do thin cuts, I will do other patterns that are easier to cut and make.

I do cards for classes and I do cards for presents.  This workshop and one to come I will use for my families presents and other gifts that I give.  I really love how these turned out and will make them for scrapbooking as well as cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment