Saturday, February 19, 2022

15 cards - 5 designs of 3 each

 I am usually looking to create individual cards that I need to make up to 10 each so the pattern of 15 cards of  designs 3 each didn't seem to fit the bill.

I was asked to make a number of cards for 1 person and then another set and then I looked and thought I could make the gifts - birthday and thank you's that were coming up.  I share the process with you as well as the finished products.

You are to take 2 patterned papers (they did the same) and a colored cardstock and 1 white.  I had lots of Mix-in papers that CTMH sells but not 2 of each.  I put some together and then I as I was cutting decided I needed to add a second different colored cardstock to make it work.  I also cut some of the pieces smaller and didn't use all the pieces.  I really liked this process.  I did it 5 times 15 and I am still willing to make more!

Here are the papers I chose for the 3 sets of cards.


I first chose these top set but changed to the bottom set after cutting the cards and seeing how they would work out in the 5 designs.



Likewise I chose the top set and then changed to the bottom set.



I forgot to take a picture of the set with the added clover cards stock paper.

First I laid out the pieces and decided which stamps I would use and where I would put the pieces.
You do have many options.

Below is what I chose with this stamp set.


Here are the set of cards





Here is a another set.  The first set I tried to do a different stamp set on each of the cards.  It took a little while.  So on the next 2 sets, I did 1 stamp on 3 cards and one can still make it different for each card but it is a little easier that you don't have to find a different stamp set for each card.






Here is the last set with 1 stamp set for each of the 5 designs.  You can still use different saying that are not on the stamp set you choose.







I really enjoy this 15 card design with 3 each of 5 designs.  It is really a fun challenge to see what you can do.  





No comments:

Post a Comment