Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2024

Paper Pumpkin from Stampin Up

 I have gone back and forth about getting the monthly subscription of cards and other products.  I finally did get a subscription after a began to play with the December 2023 kit.  

This is the kit pieces that came in my Paper Pumpkin box. 


There were simple directions, small Pebbled Path ink pad, tape, little 3 d hexagons, the patterned card stock and matching envelopes, die cuts to go on the cards.  There is enough product to make 3 each of 3 designs.  

A friend of mine that has had Paper Pumpkin for a while suggested that some people cut their cards stock in half because the back is beautiful.  First I made one of each that came in the box.



It would have been great to make 3 of each but I cut the card stock in half and played with it.


 


I had also ordered some stamps and die cuts and a 3d embossing folder.  One of the cards had plain color on the back of the card which was great to try my 3d folder and it worked beautifully.  I used sand paper one of the cards. It brought out the designs.  

This is the Eyelet 3d embossing folder and the stamp set for Unbounded love.


This is the die cut ( had some magnetic sheets and cut one for the die cuts) Unbounded Love that goes with the stamps and the stamp set that came in the Paper Pumkin kit.


I put a magnet sheet in the case so that the Flowers of Beauty stamps and die cuts can be in the same spot.  I used the In Color cardstock and paper Pumpkin Pie.  

I am going to start a monthly zoom group for those who have the Paper Pumpkin subscription or want to jump in and see what is happening.  Let me know if you want to subscribe and I will help you through the process.  You can post what you do.   

No comments:

Post a Comment