Thursday, April 2, 2015

Technique of the Week - making Gift Card cards

Mother's Day, Father's Day and Graduation are all coming up. The end of the school year means giving gifts to teachers and saying Thank You for the great year.  Many times we get a gift card and stick it in a card.  I went back to my Cricut Artiste Collection and found some great ideas.  You can click on the link and go right to my site and order it today!  Here are the fun cards that you can make:



The gift card goes right inside the popup section or in the case of the Father's day card you can put a piece of tape to keep it in the card.  The Father's day card was made at 5 1/2 inches and will need a 5 x 7 size envelope.  The other cards fit into a regular envelop fine. 

I have had this cartridge forever and just found this great way to use it!  It is spring and new life abounds.  I am having fun looking at things I have had  - paper, product and cartridges - and seeing new ways to use them.  It is fun to bring new things to life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment