Friday, March 24, 2017

Embellished 5 - 2 page layout

Once you have your pages, you need to embellish and "bling" them.  I used the Close To My Heart Cricut cartridges - a bit of all of them:
Artistry
Art Philosophy
Artiste
Artbooking
Flower Market

This is Layout 1.  I was going to change a few things but thought I would talk about how what you see and what you get isn't always the same thing.  I thought since the base page was so busy, I would keep in the same color scheme for the flower.  The thing is the flower got lost on the Tangerine paper.  I will probably try and do some thing different with the flowers before I am finally done.

This is Layout 2.  The "film strip" on the right side of the page may be used for small photos or I will put paper behind and use for journaling.  It will depend on the photos I put with it.  On the left hand side the "Note" is for journaling already so my first thought is to have small photos in the "film strip".
This is Layout 3.  I changed the 4x4 photo and the journaling page on the left hand side because the journaling page didn't show up on the words.  I might edge the white paper with Raspberry ink.  I also think I might use some 2x2 photos in the small green squares.  Close To My Heart also has 2x2 flip flaps which I might use as well as the 4x4 and 4x6 flip flaps.  We now have 4x6 flip flaps that are for landscape and portrait.
This is Layout 4.  It doesn't show up on the photo too well but I wrote "Happy Birthday ..." all around the edges of the paper and the balloons.  Our Granddaughter has a birthday in April.  I know we will have more photos so I will plan to use flip flaps on this page.
This is Layout 5.  You can also use the corner rounder on each of the squares to give it a different feel. 
Let me know what you think about the layouts and if you would have any different suggestions to "bling" and embellish. 





No comments:

Post a Comment