Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Spring is here and Whimsy can give you the best 20 album around

I have put together a 20 - 2 page layout album with a front page.  I used the Whimsy Fundamental packet and 1/2 combo of Whimsy plus the Spring time compliments.  I also used gold foil tape.  if you are interested in making this album, email me revskell@gmail.com.
Front page
Layout 1
Layout 2
Layout 3
Layout 4
         
Layout 5
Layout 6
Layout 7
Layout 8
Layout 9
Layout 10

I used the Pocket Cards from the Close To My Heart Artfully Sent cartridge.  these are great for decoration and for use in journaling.  I used some of the new thin cut stamp sets and cuts as well as some older stamps taht are still my favorite.  Spring has such wonderful colors but there is room for all sort so photos and children and flowers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment