Friday, March 24, 2017

New 5 double page layout

I was working on getting a layout done when my sister came over.  I used the new Close To My Heart Adventure fundamental paper and she used an old Close To My Heart Expedition paper and she still had the stickers that went with it.  I have posted both here, mine first and then hers. 
    
Layout 1
 
 Layout 2

 Layout 3
 Layout 4
Layout 5

I used 10 pages for base pages and cut 8.  There are 24 in the Fundamental packets so there were extra paper left which is used for Cricuting of for photo mats.  You can use the Combo packet for Adventure if you wanted plain cardstock.  

I am going to design an album retreat using this same Fundamental paper and plain paper and the new sticker compliments.  That will be posted next week.

The following is my sister's take on my cut.

 Layout 1
 Layout 2
 Layout 3
 Layout 4
Layout 5
As you can see, you can use this cut with a variety of paper and get a variety of looks.  Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment