Monday, March 18, 2019

Creating cards which say different things

One of the hard part of doing cards can be the creation of the card design itself.  Close To My Heart has some great books which I would call "recopies" in that give you what to cut and then show you how you can change it.  I decided that the next month at my card groups, I would bring the different sayings that are about the same size and give people a chance to make the same card but have it say different things.  I share some of the sentiment stamps which can be interchangeable on the banner stamp.  One could make a bunch of cards and then stamp the saying that you need or make a variety of cards saying different things.  Have fun trying to make a card and then have it say different things.

These are the stamp sentiments that I chose from:

The banner is on the top set of stamps and the sayings below.  Here are the different cards that I made from the combinations above.






I am not sure if I will use this exact card in next month's groups but it didn't turn out so bad.  You can't tell it but I used the silver shimmer brush on the flowers and a green shimmer brush on the leaves and banner.  Have fun trying to see how one card type can say so many different things. 

I am going to try using sentiments that are about 2x2.  I haven't come up with a design yet but I am in the process of creating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment