Friday, March 1, 2019

BOGO Party is on for March!


February brings this great sale - Who doesn't love a paper party—especially when the paper is on sale? During March's BOGO Paper Party, when you purchase a paper packet or coordinating cardstock, you can purchase another of equal or lesser value for 50% off the retail price. Stock up this March on your favorite paper packets from Seasonal Expressions 1.  Remember May brings a new catalog so this is a great time to take advantage of the paper sale.



With all this new paper, I am sure you want to find projects with cards and scrapbooks of all sizes. 

March 23 or 30 I would be open for an all day Crop at my house (pending weather).  If you let me know what kind of projects you want to do, I will design your own projects.  Come and make them - bring your things and leave the mess and go home with some great things.  If you can't come, just let me know what paper you have and what projects you want to do and I will email you your own directions. 

We could also do a Facebook live class where we can all work together.  There are also other projects we could do together - the Stories by Stacy are great as are some of the 6x8 albums.  Dream of what you want to get done and then contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment