Thursday, May 9, 2019

The Process of Getting Things Done

I love to design and fiddly with "scrap lifting".  Usually the longest thing to do is to get the designs.  I have usually done 5 - 10 cards of each design to be more efficient.  My latest project was different.  I didn't need 50 cards I just needed 10 different ones.  I designed the cards and then used 2 of the last catalogs "Mix-in" papers and made all different cards.  I think this is a process that I will be doing in the future.  Here is the results of the one of a kind different cards:










I hope to use this idea more often and make 1 or 2 of each and then go onto another stamp set!  Post a comment about how you work your process: 1 card of each or multiple cards of each and how you find out that it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment