Saturday, May 18, 2019

Workshop Your Ways - a Great deal!

I was cleaning up and found that I had several Workshop Your Ways that hadn't been done.  One of them was "I Heart Us".  You can still find that paper in at my website under "Going Soon".  You might find under "Going Soon" and "Clearance" some really good deals. 

First, I made the Workshop Your Way basically as the instructions were. 





I love the ideas that I get from the Close To My Heart designs.  I always have things left over, so I decided to make a "front" and "back page".  Close To My Heart has great "How-To" books for both cards and scrapbooking.  I used Make if From Your Heart - Volume 3 Pattern 5.   I used the Memory Protectors as an additional page using some of the "left overs". 




I still have enough material to make more pages if I added more paper.  I did use some Daisy White.  I have a variety of page protectors and I chose Design 5 and flipped it over.



I have left some space on these extra pages for journaling on these pages plus have room on the other pages so that I can tell the story.  This is paper from our old catalog but the new catalog has Picture My Life Cards with each paper type which make this even easier and allows you even more options to use and make more pages. The I have left some space on these extra pages for journaling on these pages plus have room on the other pages so that I can tell the story.  Picture my life cards are double sided with the same design so that YOU can choose which way it goes - portrait or landscape.  They are also idea to use with regular pages.

Check out the "Going Soon" and "Clearance" and find some bargains and some great paper and ideas.  Have fun.  Do you do extra pages on your Workshop Your Way or use the different designs of Memory Protectors?  Try it!  You'll have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment