Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Beach Party Launch event

 Beach Party is available now online in the July - September catalog.  The 3 -2 page layouts and the 2 cards are not online.  That is because they are part of the "Launch" event.  A month before the catalog goes live, Makers are able to order a kit and do it online.  I wasn't here when the launch happened so I have just done it now.  There is a VIP program where you can get credit for you purchases and a discount by being part of the VIP program.  The next step is to be a Maker which has a fee and you have to have $300 sold in a quarter to remain active.  You get discounts as well.  If you are thinking about becoming a maker, please message me.  If you would become my downline, I would help you with designs and travel the corporate website.  It is a great adventure and lots of fun.  






No comments:

Post a Comment