Tuesday, August 30, 2022

End of "big" Yearly catalog

 August 2022 is almost done.  So is the opportunity to get things from this catalog.  

I take a lot of photos.  My youngest is in the 30 ish range and the other 2 are older.  I haven't started their books.  I have everyone's preschool photos and what they made.  I have their grade school photos and what they made.  I have photos and more photos of high school collage and their marriage and grandkids.  

The catalog that is done at the end of August had a paper set "As You Grow".  I got a packet when the catalog came out and didn't know if I should do 3 books or 1 book.  Who would look at it?  How would I share it? 

Since the paper "As you grow" will be gone in a few days, I decided to get the workshop done and see if I needed to get more while it was still here. I love the layouts.  I have decided to do all 3 at once and use flip flaps to put photos one top of each other.  It will be hard to choose just a few to put in the scrapbook but at least I now have a starting point.  I modified the workshop because of doing all 3.  Here it is. 

Before the catalog is gone, look through it and see what "must have's" are there.  Make sure you don't miss out on something you might regret later.  There have been a few stamp sets that I really regret not getting. Let me know if there is something that you are thinking about and want to bounce ideas off of.  I am there to talk and muddle through your process of getting the photos and papers together.






No comments:

Post a Comment