Tuesday, August 9, 2022

What is coming up in September and October?

 


September 13 - Tuesday at 10am We will have the next card class.  If you can't make that time, let me know.  This is a hold over from the August card buffet because using the Misti platform will help everyone.  I am still doing the stamping on the Thin cuts but I am expanding the techniques and how much you can learn to do.


Would anyone be interested in a possible Crop at my house September 10?  The craft room would be open from 10am - 4am.  I would have some "technique events" scheduled throughout the day and snacks.  You can bring your kits, papers, projects and other things you have been meaning to do or use and you can do what you like.  I will have some notebooks that have the different workshop guides that you can use here.  Let me know what you are looking for and I can have somethings marked for you. I will provide lunch and you can use any of my stamps, inks, etc.  $15 if you sign up by Sept 1 and $20 after that.

Fa-BOO-lous Halloween is here.  Check out my website promotions.  We can do this together online or on Zoom.  Let me know if you want to join in the Fa-BOO-lous fun.


Coming soon is National Stamping Day Card Creativity packet.  We can do this kit in person or zoom.  You would need to purchase it -when it comes available - and precut before we meet.  If you are interest let me know at: revskell@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment