Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Great time at Merrimac Festival

I had fun at the Merrimac Festival Art and Craft Show Saturday August 1!  I am looking forward to having a number of workshop and classes.  I will be sharing the list of things I would like to share this year. 

I am also excited about the new catalog coming out September 1.  There are some great specials this month which are sort of a teaser of things to come.  You can check them out at my website: barbarapagekell.ctmh.com

My Open House to show you all the new things will be September 12 from 3 - 6pm.   Come and make some projects.

The Campaign of the Month is getting Organized with two new organizational products:
The new Artistry Cricut cartridge is also available.  It is also available in a digital version! 

There will be a new paper packet shared each month on social media.  You can find this month's wonderful projects with #ctmhzoe.  The Zoe paper packet is in the new catalog but available now!  You can search on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and www.facebook.com/CloseToMyHeart .



No comments:

Post a Comment