Monday, May 29, 2017

Virtual Crop

It is so much fun to see what people are doing!  I did a card class at the Baraboo First UMC and at the Portage Public Library.  It is great to share what YOU did with what you were given.  The month of June is busy for me - our Annual Conference for Northern Illinois, Vacation Bible School, my Mom's memorial service and family gathering.  I will post challenges here - in sketch form or by showing you an example.  You take those ideas and make them your own and post them here or on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ctmhscrapingfun.  Each time you post, your name will be put into a drawing for $25 in Close To My Heart product.  You can post at either/or or both sites but if you post the same thing, only 1 will count for the drawing.  If you put in 1 post, your name will be put in 1 time.  If you post 2 times, your name will be put in twice.  Since this is the first time doing this and some of you are newer to Close To My Heart, you can use what you have at home.  Let's see what we can do together!  I will share some techniques.  You may not have supplies for these at home.  If you are close to my home, keep posted for times you can come over and try things out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment