Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Outline of the June Challenges




I will give 12 challenges to you.  The first will be June 1 but afterwards Wednesdays.  There will be one on Saturdays and Sundays.  You don’t need to do them in order and you don’t need to do them all.  You may like one technique and try it in a variety of ways and skip another technique all together.  I will post 1 challenge for cards and 1 challenge for 1 12x12 page.  For the pages, you don’t need to have the photos on the page.  You can use place markers of the size or don’t put them there at all.  If you want to make the page layouts double, that is fine but no necessary.  For each one you do and post a picture of here, your name will be put in a drawing at the end of the month for $25 in free Close To My Heart product. 
In a class or in a crop or just working with someone else, it is fun to share what you just made.  It makes it more fun than just working alone.  Since we aren’t getting together in person, I thought this would be a good way to share what fun we are having. 
I love Close To My Heart products.  I am going to share different techniques and share some of my favorite things.  I will share what pages they are in the catalog and share the link to my website : barbarapagekell.ctmh.com.  I will not be available much in June but in July I will post some crop times that people can come over and try some of the techniques at my house. 
I will see from the responses if I will duplicate this in other months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment