Saturday, March 7, 2015

What do you look for at a craft fair?

I have been invited to be a vendor at a local craft fair May 2, 2015.  I have never sold my cards.  I have given them as gifts.  I have made samples for workshops where people made their own cards.  In the long run I love to work with people so my goal is to gather people for workshops on scrapbook pages and to make cards.  I would like to do open crops.  Since we have moved, I haven't found many people to join me.  The other groups that are established are with other companies.  The follow cards are some of my prototypes.  I am looking for ideas of what kind of cards might sell or what you think of these cards. 

I am not using much "bling" as people mailing cards through the post office must have less than 1 oz and less than 1/4" thick.  If you have ideas about being a vendor or what you have experienced, I would like to hear about it.  Some people have not had good luck at craft fairs.   My goal is to meet people who are interested in saying "I could do that!' and start making groups.  I am trying to make a few of every design rather than a number of one kinds.  I will have things in the categories of: sympathy, thinking of you, get well, birthday and other celebrations.









No comments:

Post a Comment