Thursday, June 8, 2017

Challenge 6: Flags, banners, pennants and more. Scrapbook challenge 6: There are so many pennants, banners and flags in the Close To My Heart Stamps and Cricut cartridges. The larger sizes work better on the scrapbook pages but the smaller ones look good if you need more in your words for the title. Use your scraps to create an edge or design. You can use the flags as a title. You can punch a small hole in your banners and hang them with twine or floss like a clothesline or bowtie together. I used the “surprise” from the Flower Market Cricut Cartridge CTMH. You can make triangles into banners and stamp your title for your page or do words on the cards. Be creative and have fun. Sometimes when I am creating a page, I get this neat idea in my head but it doesn’t come out that way on the page. That is what happened for this scrapbook page. If just needs something else but I just can’t figure out what I want to add. My sister suggested edging the 12x12 paper and it helped a little. Here it is as it stands today. If I get inspired I will repost what I do.

Challenge 6:  Flags, banners, pennants and more. 


Scrapbook challenge 6: There are so many pennants, banners and flags in the Close To My Heart Stamps and Cricut cartridges.  The larger sizes work better on the scrapbook pages but the smaller ones look good if you need more in your words for the title.  Use your scraps to create an edge or design.  You can use the flags as a title.  You can punch a small hole in your banners and hang them with twine or floss like a clothesline or bowtie together.   I used the “surprise” from the Flower Market Cricut Cartridge CTMH.  You can make triangles into banners and stamp your title for your page or do words on the cards.  Be creative and have fun.


Sometimes when I am creating a page, I get this neat idea in my head but it doesn’t come out that way on the page.  That is what happened for this scrapbook page.  If just needs something else but I just can’t figure out what I want to add.  My sister suggested edging the 12x12 paper and it helped a little.   Here it is as it stands today.  If I get inspired I will repost what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment