Friday, June 30, 2017

July Challenge "Thin Cuts"

I usually love to stamp on cards.  I use the thin cuts on scrapbook pages.  I have some examples of thin cuts on pages so I tried to make a sampling of cards.  I only used thin cuts.  I used Close To My Heart Glitter paper and the Shimmer Trim with plain cardstock.  During this month I will keep posting Thin Cuts - also using words.  I might do these cards again and stamp same color on same color or use our embossing folders.  See what you can come up with. 

If you need ideas on cards or pages, remember that there are some great books and 2 smaller ones that give you the cutting sizes and examples for cards and scrapbook pages.  You will find them on page 110 of the Annual Catalog.  Remember: the 2 present catalogs end as of July 31, 2017.  Look over things and make sure you have everything you need before it might be gone.  


No comments:

Post a Comment