Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Make a 12x12 calendar


This month is National Scrapbooking month and the Close To My Heart special is makings of a calendar.  You can come over and in 4-5 hours have a calendar done and ready to put photos on for yourself or for a gift.




This is an easy way to get a calendar done.  The CTMH Cut Above is basically all cut for you.  For $30.95 you can buy the calendar and the kits and come over to my house and make a mess and get the project done.  This is stamping of at least the months and you can stamp or write the dates and then you can go to town and stamp on the calendar side to make it your own if you wish. I have put it together and the Cut Above part was done in less than 2 hours.  I spent longer stamping in the dates and stamping on the calendar to embellish the look.  

If you have your 2019 calendar already done, you can make this for 2020!  Check out my website under promotions and Memories in the making.  Plan some dates with me to make this great calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment